Vacancy - Main Scale Teacher
The governors of St Cuthbert’s R.C. Primary School are looking for a caring, enthusiastic class teacher who is:
• Committed to supporting our Catholic ethos
• Passionate about securing high standards of teaching and learning
• Highly motivated and conscientious
• Able to work effectively in a team
• Able to bring the ‘Wow Factor’ to inspire our learners
We can offer you:
• A caring and welcoming Catholic Primary school that values everybody
• A commitment to your professional development
• A supportive governing body, staff and parents
• Well behaved and happy learners
Visits to the school by applicants are welcomed with restrictions. Please contact the school to arrange an appointment. (01429275040) these will take place under Covid19 guidance.
Applications must be on the standard CES application form which can be downloaded from the CESEW website (www.cesew.org.uk) and must be submitted to the Headteacher.
Information packs with C.E.S. are also available from the school on request.
The Governing Body and the Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Closing date: Thursday 16th July 2020 by 3pm
Interviews: Thursday 23rd July 2020 (in school following all recommended safety measures.)